Ok so I recently got the question ” what are the 10 most important things a women should have in their wardrobe” and I thought that this would make an amazing post! You can create so many different outfits with these 10 pieces!
1. Classic white blouse : you can interpret this based on your life style. If you are more in the professional world it can be an Oxford . If you’re casual it can be a flowy white blouse you can wear with leggings and tuck into a skirt
2. A good fitting black blazer . Make sure you get them tailored .
3 . Dark wash denim . No whiskering or distressing . Don’t get me wrong you can have those too but this is for wardrobe basics!
4. Classic black and nude pumps . Yeah yeah yeah ik they are technically two different things but they are the same category 🙂
5. Black/ white and grey fitted v neck tee shirts . This you can tuck into skirts , wear with your jeans and a statement necklace or under your blazer
6 . A little black dress ! Every women needs a perfectly fitting black dress
7. Ballet flats in a neutral color to wear on casual days
8. A black skirt . Again this can be interpreted differently based on body type , high waisted , aline , pencil or maxi which ever one works for you and your style
9. A cardigan sweater to wear with your dress or shirts . They can be dressed up or dressed down
10. A classic trench coat ! Goes with everything and makes any look more polished and pulled together
Now this is just the basics! Make sure these are in your wardrobe and you can create so many different outfit with the items you have already 🙂