Spring is here and summer is right around the corner, which means the hemlines will get shorter, there is less layering and the tans get darker. This breezy dress is perfect to add to your wardrobe this season. It’s a great length; comfortabl and the pattern is very flattering. With all of the nuetral colors in this look, the perfect accessory to add is a killer tan. For a lot of you that know me, I used to be a slave to the tanning bed. Until a few years ago when I was converted to the wonder of a spray tan! A lot of people I know are nervous to get a spray tan because they don’t wanna look orange or have streaks. They are worried it will come off on their clothes or the chemical has a smell. Well I have some go to tips on how to achieve the perfect spray tan!
1. Exfoliate before you tan and not after
2. Do not get a bronzer in your tan. This will make you streak. Ask for the clear tan, which sprays on clear and develops over 8hrs.
3. Wait 8 hrs at least to let it develop before you wash it off or shower.
4. Do not use lotion before spraying, this creates a barrier that will prevent the tan to adhere.
5. After you tan, shave with conditioner . This will make sure that the tan doesn’t get lifted
Dress: Ralph Lauren ( Similar )
Watch: Michael Kors