What is CBD?
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a chemical compound from the cannabis plant. It’s a naturally occurring substance that’s used in products like oils and edibles with many benefits. Unlike its cousin tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), it’s not psychoactive and will not get you high.
How can you use CBD?
There are many ways you can use CBD, depending on what your desired outcome is.
• Ingest: Edibles, gummy’s, and tinctures
• Topically: Lotions, creams, and oils
• Inhalation: Vaporizer
What are the health benefits of CBD?
1. Relieves Pain and Inflammation
2. Helps Reduce Stress and Anxiety
3. Helps Treat Acne
4. May Help Treat Certain Neurological Disorders (consult dr before trying)
5. Supports Digestion and Cardiovascular Health
How do you, personally, use CBD?
Personally, I use CBD in my daily life with gummy’s and topically. The gummy’s help with my stress and anxiety. Then I use the oil and lotion for aches and pains topically.
What brands of CBD do you use?
My fave brands I use are:
Is it worth the hype?
Personally yes! It truly works and haven’t seen any side effect personally or read of any in the media. To me, the benefits outweigh everything else when it comes to CBD! As always before trying a new holistic treatment or medication, please consult your dr before using CBD!