First let’s start with the basics…..
What is a Mantra:
Mantra’s originated in the Buddhist and Hindu culture as a syllable, word or phrase that is repeated during meditation. In today’s culture, you can speak your mantra thru chanting, meditation, whispering, speaking into existence or thinking it in your head. A mantra is a way of setting your intention to your day, week, month or year.
How to incorporate a Mantra is your are Christian?
Being a Christian, we use prayer as a intricate part of our faith. During your devotional time or prayer time you can use a mantra to set your intention for what your heart desires and life it up to God. In every mantra replace the word “universe” with the word “God”
How do you use a Mantra?
For me personally, I pray and meditate every morning before I start my day. I use this time to say my mantra out loud a few times and then silently in my head. This helps me set the intention for the day. Then throughout the day I repeat it (in my head) whenever I feel the need.
What does a Mantra do?
Not only do Mantras calm the mind, it also sets your intentions and wishes into the universe or up to God. Speaking your dreams into existence and helps you be more aware of what you want to accomplish
Ready to try it for yourself?
30 MANTRAS FOR THE GIRL BOSS!
1. I trust in divine timing. The universe/God always has my back
2. All good things flow to me and through me. I receive only good things in my life.
3. I am fully and completely supported by the universe/God.
4. I accept all blessings, opportunities, wealth, goodness, love and light into my life.
5. I attract great people and opportunities into my life.
6. It is ok for me have everything I want.
7. I am divinely guided in all that I do.
8. I am worthy of my dreams and goals.
9. Success and wealth flow to me abundantly.
10. I am becoming the best version of myself: mind, spirit and body.
11. I believe in myself and deserve to accomplish my goals.
12. In pursuit of my dreams, I will give it my all.
13. I am resilient and get through anything.
14. I am focused, persistent, and will never quit.
15. I choose to be happy and love myself today.
16. I will not worry about things I can not control.
17. I am in alignment with my purpose.
18. I release all habits that are disempowering.
19. I am thankful for my ability to manage my money well.
20. I am a magnet for all that is good in the world.
21. I release all fear and welcome change.
22. I attract opportunities to me like a magnet.
23. I am so grateful for all the money in my life.
24. I am letting go of all that no longer serves me.
25. I am releasing self-judgment and embracing self-love.
26. My success is inevitable.
27. I now free myself from destructive fears and doubts.
28. I am at peace and everything is falling into place.
29. I am rich in all areas of my life.
30. I am a do-er. I will take action and get things accomplished.