This year we have spent more time at home than we ever have before! That being said, this is the perfect year to get your loved ones something they can use at home. Without further ado, here is the Gift Guide 2020: For the Home.
- A Fancy Diptyque Candle $68: These candles not only smell AH-MAZING but they are so stylish!
- Wall Mounted Jewelry Organizer $30: This is perfect for someone who doesn’t have a lot of space or even are in college.
- Coffee Syrup Sampler $4: Keep the holiday feels alive with this seasonal flavor sampler.
- Dodow Sleep Mediation $40: This will help lull someone to a deep sleep, through breathing and meditation.
- Smeg Kettle $219: While this is a splurge, this is the chicest kettle I have EVER SEEN!
- Barefoot Dreams Throw $119: This is the sofest blanket that you will ever cuddle with.
- Coffee Table Book $69: A coffee table book is something everyone wants but never wants to spend the money on!
- Blue Light Glasses $85: These blue light glasses are great to prevent eye strain while working from home or scrolling endlessly thru TikTok. LOL
- Faux Plants $20 ( For set of 2) : These give the look of greenery without the commitment!